To request an estimate or schedule service, please call us or use our contact form.
We will need details such as:
- desired start date
- commercial or residential project
- interior or exterior
- surface type(s) we are painting
- trim, touch-up, complete remodel
- Any water damage, mold, heavy smoke or other issues we need to be made aware of?
- approximate square footage would be awesome knowledge but not a necessity
Payment Terms apply to both commercial and residential customers.
- Money Orders
- Payments through Home Advisor app for our Home Advisor customers
A 33% down payment is required upon signing of service agreement. The remaining balance is due upon project completion.
OPTIONAL: If the homeowner or project manager cannot apply the 33% down payment, then we request that the customer provides all project materials. This option will have a 10% fee added to the total invoiced amount at the completion of the project.
- a commercial or residential paint project with a submitted bid of $5500.00 would normally require a down payment of $1833.00 at signing
- as an option, if customer chooses to provide agreed upon materials for the project, they can avoid the 33% down payment
- UPON COMPLETION, a 10% FEE, (in this case, $550.00) would be added to the total invoice amount
Should you need to cancel after securing our services, you need to know we cannot refund any amount of your deposit that was used to purchase paint. Paint costs are NON-REFUNDABLE.
You may also be subject to a 25% cancellation fee as we most likely passed up other offers to schedule your service.